How does it work to apply for camps with us?
Let's take it step by step!
Choosing a camp: Choose the camp that suits you best, check out the variety of programmes we offer!
Listen inwards and listen for the destination that calls you.
Fill in the application form: Once you've found your dream camp or destination, fill in our easy-to-use application form, click the apply button and you'll be able to fill in all the information you need quickly and easily.
We'll come to you: Once you have applied, we will reply to you shortly by e-mail. We will send you the travel contract enclosed, which you can fill in easily and seamlessly and send back to us.
Participation feeYou can secure your place in the camp by paying a deposit of 30%. The second instalment must be paid 30 days before your trip. Once this is done, we will issue an invoice and send it to you.
Travel details: We'll make sure we find the best flight for you and send you an offer that's good for most of the team so we can travel together. We'll send you a travel brochure with all the important details about the camp. You will then be invited to join the group with your fellow travellers.
After taking out travel insurance, you can now look forward to your departure!
Frequently asked questions
You'll find answers to many of your questions here.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on one of our contact details.
- Communication and cooperation: Community always comes first during the camp. We encourage open communication and cooperation. If you have any problems or concerns, please share them with the camp director or the organizers. If you cannot morally and ethically be a part of the community, you are a disruptive influence on the community, you are in violation of the house rules.
- Mind-altering drugs and alcohol: During the camp, on the camp premises and at the camp venue, during our programmes, the consumption of mind-altering substances and alcohol is prohibited. strictly prohibited.
- Programmes and participation: Although participation in programmes is not compulsory, if you choose not to participate in an activity, you do so at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damage, injury or loss, additional financial costs incurred in connection with non-participation in the programme.
- Calm down, noise: After 24:00 hours, all campers must be aware that they must not disturb the rest and sleep of other campers. Please respect the peace and quiet.
- Environment: Respect nature and take care of the camp environment. Do not litter, reuse items and use the designated waste bins.
- Equipment: All the equipment described in the travel guide must be collected by the first day of camp.
- Conditions for participation in the tour: If you do not meet the conditions for participation in the tour, you will not be allowed to travel with us to the camp.
- Order and cleanliness: The community undertakes to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of our accommodation throughout the camp, helping to return the house to the way it was received.
The Passenger undertakes to comply with the Rules of the House and the instructions of the guides. In the event of failure to comply with these, the Passenger may be excluded from the trip, if necessary through the intervention of the local authorities. In such a case, the Tour Operator shall not be held liable in any way and the Passenger waives all claims for material and non-material damages. Any person who breaks the above rules during the camp will be immediately excluded from the camp..
2024.01.07. Dharmaral Adventure Kft